About K and A Moments
Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by.
We are Art and Katelin, a wedding photographer and videographer power couple based in Richmond, VA. We have specialized in weddings over the past 4 years capturing our couple’s most precious moments and memories. We love capturing authentic connections and pure moments that represent your love for each other. With our timeless documentary style, we capture real emotion with real people creating beautiful images that will last a lifetime and a great wedding experience you won’t soon forget!
Get to know us!
- We met in 2014 and married 2 years later in 2016 (when you know, you know!)
- Our first date was spent talking for hours over Indian food. We got so caught up in talking and getting to know each other that we missed our movie!
- We both had a passion for photography before meeting. Katelin’s primary focus was on portraiture while Art’s focus was on wildlife and landscape photography.
- We were married in Gatlinburg, TN in a cabin at the top of a mountain surrounded by our closest family and friends.
- Our first meal as a married couple was pizza (obviously a delicious choice!!)
- Our beautiful daughter, Isabella was welcomed into our lives in January 2019. She has been seen bossing us around on photo/video gigs and always steals the show!
- We both work in the medical field. Katelin is a Registered Nurse and Art is a Surgical First Assistant.
All About Katelin
- Virginia girl – grew up in Louisa and moved to Richmond my freshman year of college
- Red head with the fiery personality to match it!
- I love gardening – from flowers to vegetables, I love it all!
- I’m a vegetarian. I made the effort to move toward a healthier lifestyle 10+ years ago and haven’t looked back!
- I love adventure – hiking, camping, white water rafting, traveling… It fuels my soul
All About Art
- I enjoy live music! There’s nothing better than going to your favorite concert.
- I love a good craft beer and Triple Crossing’s Falcon Smash is my favorite. I find exploring the local breweries to be enjoyable!
- Traveling and hiking feeds my soul. Being able to explore and experience new places is inspiring.
- I love fishing. I grew up fishing almost every day with my dad and brother. It is where we found solace, serenity, ourselves. It is something that I enjoy to this day and I will cherish the memories that I have created at the end of a fishing pole for my entire life.
Our Favorite Things
Our daughter, Isabella is the light of our life!
We’re always going off the beaten path to explore new places!
Pizza and Tacos
Because these are good for any meal of the day!
We have the best dog ever. Tyson is our Chihuahua-pug mix and is the most even keeled pup!
“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me!” -Michael Scott
Seriously though, we could watch this show every day and never get bored of it!
While we are a wedding photographer and videographer team based in Richmond, VA, we love to travel! Our passports are ready, where are you headed?
“We had such an amazing time today and are so thankful they came out to us to take some family pictures! They were so patient as we figured out shots that we might want to do and where to do them, plus very great working with our son”
“Katelin and Art are wonderful to work with. They are responsive to messages and got our beautiful pictures back to us quickly. Iʼd work with them again and Iʼd recommend anyone to use them. Theyʼre flexible and helpful and had a ton of great ideas.”
“Art and Katelin are beautiful souls! We had our engagement session yesterday and had a blast! Not only are they amazing photographers but they work so good as a team and have awesome ideas. I am so excited to work with them on my big day and even beyond that!”